We all got up around noon today: the kids because they're sick and me because I decided to watch Schindler's List last night.
After Laura made us eggs and toast, Cecilia and I worked outside, getting the garden ready. We pulled out weeds, mixed the compost, and took a taste of the mustard plant. The greens are so bright green that we thought it would be tasty. Soon both Cecilia and I were spitting in the yard, panting "spicy!!!"
Then we tried the cilantro and Cecilia actually said it was delicious. :)
Then Cecilia and I went to OSH to buy some bone meal and kelp to fix the nutrient profile of our soil. We stopped at Popeyes to grab lunch for everyone.
After lunch, Cecilia slept for a bit, and then we all went to the park.
To cap the day off, Cecilia and I went to Home Depot to buy gravel, landscaping timber, rebars, spikes, and shelves.
As we checked out, Cecilia pointed at our cart and said "That's a rebar, Daddy." An employee walked over "Did she just say rebar?" Kids are sponges!
After this long day, Cecilia and Grant bathed together for expediency and they both fell asleep quickly.
Sent from my iPhone
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment