Friday, September 30, 2011
Cecilia drinks "champagne"
We got a bottle of champagne from our realtor on the day that we closed and we had been waiting to open it until we were at least semi-moved in and unpacked. So the night before Sue left, we opened the bottle up. We all were doing cheers and Cecilia joined in with her water. Sue and Chad were both pretty surprised that she knew how to do cheers, but I had taught her as it is the only way I can get her to drink her milk sometimes. We missed the first time on video and on the second attempt, Cecilia had a minor melt-down because she wanted a glass like ours. So we got her apple juice in one of Daddy's brandy snifter, which is this video. I promise that it is apple juice that she is drinking, not champagne!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment